Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Doesn't look like a bad harvest. I've got some growing in a pot that I planted really late in the season last year. It's just starting to put on new shoots again now as we are coming in to spring. Not really sure if I should dig around and see what I find or leave it to have a whole season growing from now.

So what will you do differently next time?

:) thanks, it was 2 pounds. Nice.

Well next year I'm going to mulch them and give them I little more water.

I harvested some sweet potatoes, they didn't do as well as I'd hoped but thats partially my fault, at least I'll know what to do for next year.

I'd say enough for a couple of meals is a success! Look yummy!

Tomatoes from seed I saved from a tomato my mom liked from a tomato she bought at a farmers market in CA. They're my biggest plants, they're nearly three feet taller than I and I'm six'. To give you an idea they're staked on 7 to 8 foot rebar stuck 8 to 12 inches in the ground.

The fruits are smaller than the one I saved seed from (I expected that) but they're jam packed with flavor.

Tomatoes from seed I saved from a tomato my mom liked from a tomato she bought at a farmers market in CA. They're my biggest plants, they're nearly three feet taller than I and I'm six'. To give you an idea they're staked on 7 to 8 foot rebar stuck 8 to 12 inches in the ground.

The fruits are smaller than the one I saved seed from (I expected that) but they're jam packed with flavor.

At least they are a great cherry tomato size. When I've tried that I got tomatoes the size of a fingernail
1f633.png

Back
Top Bottom