BYC Guinea hen club

Pics
My newest keets, hatched them myself. 5 days old
I'm thinking this is pied?

Lavender? #1

Lavender #2

Oh how sweet
jumpy.gif

I've got 2 now. Would I had to separate them the older one was pecking on the one that just hatched! He or she was even pecking on the shell before it hatched!

How do you like that incubator I have seen them for sale and always wondered how well they worked and they hold what 6 or 8 egg's ....

It's not the one I use I only use this one when I take the chicks out of the incubator. Don't waste your money on this one it will not hold the humidity. Here is the one I use to set the eggs

Quote:
Well that is the first time I have read any thing about that incubator and thank you I wont waste my retirement money on it but I have read only one review about this one and the person said it was really worth the money and a great hatcher start to finish ...

So margeret8 do you have an external water holder for the humidity and how well is this model and keeping a steady heat temp ??

Well that is the first time I have read any thing about that incubator and thank you I wont waste my retirement money on it but I have read only one review about this one and the person said it was really worth the money and a great hatcher start to finish ...

So margeret8 do you have an external water holder for the humidity and how well is this model and keeping a steady heat temp ??

Back
Top Bottom