BYC Guinea hen club

Pics
You don't want to clip their wings that is their only form of protection! You keep them penned up until it is grown about 5 or 6 mo. Let them out but watch them they will be back in the evening to eat then lock them up. If you feed them they will always come back to eat, but they will range.

Guess ill have sit on the front porch with my shotgun.

Yea I guess so, lol.

Shotgun is for the stray dogs that are running around the area not for my birds lol.
jumpy.gif

I just hatched my first batch of guineas and out of 12 only 3 hatched not great but I can't wait to try again!! I am wondering though if anyone on here knows the best and or cheapest place to get guinea eggs. Although I am happy with 3 keets for 40 dollars for 3 keets is a bit expensive. I live in southern MD and anyone that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciate it.

I just hatched my first batch of guineas and out of 12 only 3 hatched not great but I can't wait to try again!! I am wondering though if anyone on here knows the best and or cheapest place to get guinea eggs. Although I am happy with 3 keets for 40 dollars for 3 keets is a bit expensive. I live in southern MD and anyone that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciate it.

I have lots of eggs but I live in Oklahoma. This not a great year for hatching. I about 11 out of 30.

I am looking for approx 36 eggs to hatch anybody that can point me in the right direction to find a good deal. I live in southern MD and I am willing to travel (not to far) to get them.

Back
Top Bottom