BYC Member Interview - 3goodeggs

As much as I love the avatar, I've always wondered about the face behind the name! Thank you for sharing your pictures and another piece of yourself! I always look forward to running across your postings "out there" in BYC land!

Wonderful interview! I have seen you around on other threads and you are such a great asset to BYC. You are very knowlegable and have such a positive and warm personality.

As much as I love the avatar, I've always wondered about the face behind the name! Thank you for sharing your pictures and another piece of yourself! I always look forward to running across your postings "out there" in BYC land!
When i made the avatar, i never thought I would be very active on a forum. I mean, If I would have thought about it, It would not have been put on a tie-die background.
We had just made them at a home-school craft day with our group. It was handy and I liked the colors, but I really am not a granola girl hippie chick.
Well, maybe I am. The inner wild child that hides under the uptight ridged exterior that I was raised with.

....I could have have been a punk rocker if the circumstances has been right.
big_smile.png
wink.png
cool.png

Thank you for a wonderful interview that made me smile. Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet in person for a face to face sharing of ideas and experiences?
I always thought it would be fun to have regional BYC pot luck picnics at a state park or something.
I have met some BYC people locally, and my husband meets people in the feed store all the time.
My dentist and doctor both have chickens, and we always talk chicken when I go to see them.
Birds of a feather seem to flock together.

Great interview! I love learning more about the folks who make byc such a great place to hang out. Love the big dogs, too!

I meant to add a picture of my bee garden , but I got the flu followed by a bad head cold and it did not happen.
But here is the first hive. (We only have one but hope to end up with three)
I wanted to paint it to look like a house or a barn... but, ....I needed to do it BEFORE the bees moved in.
hu.gif

It had lots of flowers up until January, then we had a freeze.

My husband made me a bee gate for the fence:

Great gate! Good luck getting more bees. That's something we hope to add to our place before much longer.

Back
Top Bottom