BYC Member Interview - BantyChooks **UPDATE 04-21-24 page 13**

I know you don't like legos, but is a full body pat-down and x-ray really required before I get to come in?
Now don't be silly! You know I only do a cursory check for Legos, and you can't sneak in chocolate because I can smell it a mile off before I ever have to see it! Besides, my x-ray machine is in the shop. Seems it got overheated checking shipped eggs for contraband!
hide.gif

Now don't be silly! You know I only do a cursory check for Legos, and you can't sneak in chocolate because I can smell it a mile off before I ever have to see it! Besides, my x-ray machine is in the shop. Seems it got overheated checking shipped eggs for contraband!
hide.gif
Somehow you missed this white chocolate... munch munch

Last edited:
Swallow first and then of course you can. I won't even make you brush your teeth first, I'm just that good-hearted! Besides, I got some new Bantys and I don't know what kind they are, so I was hoping you'd pop in the Fort and tell me what you think.....

Swallow first and then of course you can.  I won't even make you brush your teeth first, I'm just that good-hearted!  Besides, I got some new Bantys and I don't know what kind they are, so I was hoping you'd pop in the Fort and tell me what you think.....

I'm surprised you wouldn't make me use mouthwash too....

Going over there now.

Woulda told you had I thought you'd do anything other than fall asleep in the middle
tongue.png

Thank you.
LOL I wasnt a bit bored. Actually Camping told me yesterday I think.
I could look at your pics all day. You have a real skill at it.

And Camping has a lookalike to your mottled hen. My favorite !

LOL I wasnt a bit bored. Actually Camping told me yesterday I think.
I could look at your pics all day. You have a real skill at it.

And Camping has a lookalike to your mottled hen. My favorite !
Thank you kindly. Don't know that I'd say I am skilled at photography, but I sure enjoy clicking a few pictures here and there.

Camping's lookalike is a SS, right? I thought about getting one this year, but didn't wish to go to the bother of ordering them specially.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom