BYC Member Interview - lazy gardener

Hi lg
frow.gif

You've been such a wonderful support and you're a great source of education! Jack is a beautiful bird, he's so deep bodied. I'll bet his chicks are going to make wonderful birds for you.

Sheesh, reading all the stuff you do....makes me feel like the lazy one
wink.png

Thank you for sharing Holly! My wife still doesn't understand my watching the chickens for entertainment, but she'll come around.

Hi lg
frow.gif

You've been such a wonderful support and you're a great source of education! Jack is a beautiful bird, he's so deep bodied. I'll bet his chicks are going to make wonderful birds for you.

Sheesh, reading all the stuff you do....makes me feel like the lazy one
wink.png
Donrae, Yes, he's making wonderful chicks. His daughters are bigger and fuller bodied than their mothers are. And he's throwing sex links! You are far from lazy. You have plenty on your plate. #1 is taking care of yourself!!!

Hi Holly I love the rock and the coop and the wife will love the name Because it's the same your not so Lazy.
I have 2 speeds: stop and go. Lazy b/c I don't do anything in the garden that is not absolutely necessary. Right now, the weeds are as tall as me where I was skimpy on the mulch, but... I really don't care, just tromp them down to get to the veggies, and they are a wonderful green manure and fodder for the chickens when they get to glean next month.

Thank you for sharing Holly! My wife still doesn't understand my watching the chickens for entertainment, but she'll come around.
Yes she will. Hubby alternately shakes his head in frustration at my hobby, but is starting to stand to watch when he tosses dinner scraps, and asks the very occasional question since tending them for the 10 days that I was gone. BTW, no one died during that time!!!

Last edited:
What a lovely interview! Nice pictures too. Wow, you sure have had the critters over your days!

Thanks for sharing!! :)

I'm so glad to learn that you have another for-really name! I've been calling you "LG" for so long! I've still never understood the Lazy in your screen name! I get exhausted just reading all of the stuff you do on different threads, but to see it all in one place in one thread is amazing! I'm so proud to count you among my friends. Great interview, great person!

Back
Top Bottom