BYC Member Interview - N F C

Thank you for the blast from the past! :D

It's been a long time since I last looked at this.
:lol: I noticed it was 2015 but with all the interviews you've been doing, I saw there was one for you! :)
The roosting and dust bath convulsion story had me literally laugh out loud. Your Taylor sounds like a sweetheart, too... but those bunnies are soooooooo cute!!!!!

:lol: I noticed it was 2015 but with all the interviews you've been doing, I saw there was one for you! :)
The roosting and dust bath convulsion story had me literally laugh out loud. Your Taylor sounds like a sweetheart, too... but those bunnies are soooooooo cute!!!!!

We had some wonderful animals when we lived in FL, I still miss them. But we have some pretty good ones now so that helps!

The dust bath confusion gives me some empathy with other newbies that's for sure :gig

We had some wonderful animals when we lived in FL, I still miss them. But we have some pretty good ones now so that helps!

The dust bath confusion gives me some empathy with other newbies that's for sure :gig
:lau that's why no question is a silly question! Sometimes we just don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
It's fun to go back and reread them. I found myself rereading Donrae's a short time ago. Brought back all the memories of interactions with her. :hugs
Old thread recently came up with both many Donrae and Sumi posts in it.
Seeing their avatars made my heart lurch.
They both left an empty spot that won't be filled by anyone else. We were lucky to have had them.
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom