BYC Member Interview - NanaKat

Fantastic interview. It is nice to meet you!
frow.gif

Your farm and family are lovely.
Onyx looks like she is wearing a black sequined gown;
Nelly may be nasty, but Everyone deserves a devoted mom like that.
and a sweetheart of a dad like Beauregard.

The sliced tire for a feeder intrigues me. How was that done?

...I want to get my pottery stuff out too. But for now I am digging through pinterest saying "Wow, I want to make that.. and that.. and that..."
Thank you.
The sliced tire was cut with a band saw at a sawmill. The rubber tire has no metal in it. we have two feeders from that big tire. For the geese, I can set a small tub of water in the center.
My wheel is in the barn for now. I used to take greenware to the local university to have it fired.

Last edited:
It's so nice to meet you! I don't think our paths have crossed regularly on BYC even though you've been here a bit long than I have. But I'll be watching more carefully now. I love the idea of these interviews.....it's like an introduction to someone who will become a new and dear friend. Yours was great! You have a lovely family and a great looking farm. Thanks for doing this interview.

It's so nice to meet you! I don't think our paths have crossed regularly on BYC even though you've been here a bit long than I have. But I'll be watching more carefully now. I love the idea of these interviews.....it's like an introduction to someone who will become a new and dear friend. Yours was great! You have a lovely family and a great looking farm. Thanks for doing this interview.
Thank you. I've gone back and read the other interviews and have learned more about some of the folks I've conversed with on BYC and some new folks too.
I sometimes lurk on "The Front Porch Swing" so I feel like I know you already.

Last edited:
NanaK, awesome interview.

NanaK is a regular on the Okie thread and my goto Okie gardening guru, seriously there is nearly nothing she doesn't know, hasn't experienced w/ gardening in our lovely state.

Back
Top Bottom