BYC Member Interview - Sally Sunshine

You rock, Sally!

thumbsup.gif

hugs.gif
LOL, Do you realize that Easter is such a long time away! Its so much fun for only once a year! I miss everyone!

frow.gif
Thanks Scott

HA HA HA I hear you! I am so glad you gave him to someone! Someday kiddo you will make your dreams come true! keep focus, faith and work hard! Be kind and it will come in time! Luv u 3D! what a blessing you are to your bro and rest of the family!
Thanks!!
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png

Just stumbled across this taking a closer look at Sally's current profile pic, what a great idea!!

Good job BYC, it's Mod's and it's VIP's!!

You rock, Sally!

thumbsup.gif
You do too my friend! <3
Gosh she's funny!
wink.png

Sally is good people.
hugs.gif
My Fred's hens are gonna lay anyday my friend, love my gorgeous red girls!

Just stumbled across this taking a closer look at Sally's current profile pic, what a great idea!!

Good job BYC, it's Mod's and it's VIP's!!
agree!

Your hatching guide helped me immensely this spring when I began hatching for the first time. Great interview!
I am so glad! I was a mess of worry when I started, anything to help calm nerves and share info plus save some chicks!
highfive.gif

Wonderful idea.. Who's next!!
Girl you are funny..
lau.gif
I love to see how God gives us gift's.. You are blessed..
hugs.gif

I tried to make reading interesting and still share a bit of myself, but its not always fun and games on this bonanza, we have had our share of dodging bullets and kicks to the face like most others. However, There is a lot to gain when you bring kindness and happiness into a room despite all else. Have a wonderful weekend

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom