BYC mentioned in Savannah morning newspaper

basicliving

Keepin' the sunny side up
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
Shenandoah Valley, VA
My mom lives in Savannah and today I received an article she clipped out of the Tuesday (March 3) morning newspaper titled "Yardbirds provide local eggs, plus Chickens are a lot of fun". I thought it was pretty cool that on the 2nd page of the article there is a picture of a chicken, and beside it, it says:

"Interested in backyard chickens? The internet abounds with how-to information on chickens. A good site on which to start is the comprehensive www.backyardchickens.com, which offers tips on all aspects of raising micro-flocks, from feeding to hatching to coop design. Plus, its message board connects more than 20,000 chicken owners around the country and the world".

How cool is that??

Penny

Hooray for BYC!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks for sharing!
smile.png

YAY!!
yippiechickie.gif
BYC I just joined the group on Facebook as well!! Soon BYC will take over the world Mwwhahaahaa
hide.gif

Oh Nifty - that's awful! But at least she still put in a great plug for BYC! Maybe you can talk her into a follow up story? It doesn't really matter - BYC still got the free advertising
clap.gif

Quote:
Nifty - you're supposed to clean out your spam box every time you check your regular email! That's the best way to keep from missing these messages.

Back
Top Bottom