BYC Record Breaking Attempt- 1,000 Online At One Time

We broke the old record by about 100 people. I don't consider that failing.
I will organize one of these again in a couple of weeks, after we get more members.

Overall, I think we did pretty good.
smile.png

Andy, thanks for being the force behind this!
No we didn't get to 1000, but WOW, records were being broken minute to minute! Not a failure at all!
hugs.gif

You did good and I thank you! Tonight was a lot of fun!

yeah i don't think we failed because we did break it at 686 we just didn't break the record we wanted at 1000.

That reminds me of the Pastor's talk today. We had the boyscouts of America as guests in the crowd...so a bunch of young boys and dad's in their uniforms...

Pastor asks who went to the basketball game? A number of people raise their hands. He's refering to the local highschool team going down to state. He asks if it's considered a failure if a team that is 23 and O...go down state and loose their first game?

It was really just a question to ponder.

But out of the section with the boyscouts a young boys voice can be heard, quite somberly answering the question with a...

...."yeah."

Pastor kept on with his talking and said, "Well, that's for you to decide."

I just couldn't help but giggle.

yeah. ha ha ha.

kids.

me,
g

Dang, I missed this. Dial-up really acting up today and it was annoying trying to be on today, so I wasn't much.
hmm.png

when is the next try?!!

Wow, this was a HUGE success!! I knew we'd break the record, but had no idea we'd do it by so many. This is going to make it really much more difficult to break next Sunday, but I hope it will happen (even if it isn't on purpose).

Well, I was taking screenshots about every minute and have a TON of them, but unfortunately missed the big one by 1 person. Fortunately most of the logged on members should be the same:

10_685-small.gif

i bet the one missed was prolly me cuz i dont see me on there and i was there....posting and all lol

ETA: NM im there!! im just blind is all haha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom