BYC TRIVIA CHALLENGE (Let' pick a day & time)

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
I've got Rob's(NiftyChicken) permission to host the first trivia game. We are looking at next weekend (beginning of March)

So what day? Fri, Sat, or Sun.

Friday or Sat means we will play an evening game. Sunday would be an afternoon game.

Also we need to pick a time. I'm on EST (Eastern Standard Time).
If you are in the Central Time Zone you are 1 hour behind me
If you are in the Mountain Time Zone you are 2 hours behind me
If you are in the Pacific Time Zone you are 3 hours behind me

In order to accomodate the largest number of people, I'm thinking 9pm EST for Fri or Sat The corresponding time in the other times zones would be this(8pm CST) (7pm MST) (6pm PST)

We can really only move about 1hr either way from my 9pm (EST) in order to be fair to the most BYC members. If we picked let's say 8pm (PST) Washington time, it would 11 pm (EST) where I am which is too late to start in my time zone

The Sunday game would be 4pm EST (3pm CST) (2pm MST) (1pm PST)

The game would last approx 1 hr.

Please keep your responses on topic & in reference to the time & day only.

More details as to the format of the game will be posted soon.

Last edited:
Unfortunately 6pm Eastern Standard Time is only 3pm Pacific Standard Time. That is too early for an evening game on friday. Some may be at work still.

Whitehall, there was an error in my previous post, I had mentioned a 7pm (EST) start when I meant 9pm (EST). I edited the post to correct the mistake

Last edited:
Sounds fun! I say 9pm eastern would work because out here on the west coast it would just be 6. Saturdays would be a good compromise as people won't be rushing out from work.

sounds good to me...i am on the east coast that would be 9pm on march 1st right?
tongue.png

Sounds like fun but we start our racing season tomorrow so ya'll won't be seeing me any saturday afternoons or evenings and most fridays either all the way through October. Have fun!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom