BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

:pop I don't remember that one.

That would be this one:

I may as well get this one out my system too. I've mentioned before that one of my favorite things to do with my grandkids is ask them a question or two and then just listen as they take over the conversation, ala Linkletter!

We got custody of Jamie when he was 11 and Little Diane had just turned 6. They had very little, if any, spiritual guidance, so when Little Diane came into the kitchen one day and asked me if I knew Noah, I was all ears. I poured us each a glass of Kool-aid, sat down across from her at the table, and settled in for the story.

"Okay, Gramma. A long long time ago before there were cars, there was a man named Noah and he lived in Illinois." Okay, this is already getting good! "Him and his family was really good, and they were nice to everybody, even mean people." I nodded and waited for her to go on. No point correcting here, let the story flow.....

"There was a lot of mean people. They were bad, really REALLY bad. They was LY-in', and STEAL-in', and CHEAT-in', and they did lots of other bad stuff."

I nodded again, smiling inside as her big, green eyes grew wider with every breath. She was so earnest, and was so into her story it was just heartwarming. "What happened, Bumbley?" I reached for my Kool-aid and started to take a big drink just as she told me,

"One day God looked down and said, (here her forehead crinkled up and she made her voice sound as deep and God-like as she could make it) 'Well, that's enough of THIS crap.....'"

Do you know how long it takes to get cherry Koolaid out of white curtains?

18c0a912e3676114cfa3120400945440--its-cold-babys.jpg

That would be this one:

I may as well get this one out my system too. I've mentioned before that one of my favorite things to do with my grandkids is ask them a question or two and then just listen as they take over the conversation, ala Linkletter!

We got custody of Jamie when he was 11 and Little Diane had just turned 6. They had very little, if any, spiritual guidance, so when Little Diane came into the kitchen one day and asked me if I knew Noah, I was all ears. I poured us each a glass of Kool-aid, sat down across from her at the table, and settled in for the story.

"Okay, Gramma. A long long time ago before there were cars, there was a man named Noah and he lived in Illinois." Okay, this is already getting good! "Him and his family was really good, and they were nice to everybody, even mean people." I nodded and waited for her to go on. No point correcting here, let the story flow.....

"There was a lot of mean people. They were bad, really REALLY bad. They was LY-in', and STEAL-in', and CHEAT-in', and they did lots of other bad stuff."

I nodded again, smiling inside as her big, green eyes grew wider with every breath. She was so earnest, and was so into her story it was just heartwarming. "What happened, Bumbley?" I reached for my Kool-aid and started to take a big drink just as she told me,

"One day God looked down and said, (here her forehead crinkled up and she made her voice sound as deep and God-like as she could make it) 'Well, that's enough of THIS crap.....'"

:lau :lau

That would be this one:

Love it Blooie!!! :lau :lau

Back
Top Bottom