bye

You should have PM'ed one of the moderators or Nifty-Chicken I think you should edit this post blank and just pm Speckled Hen or Nifty-Chicken. I just think you will be reacted to badly if you leave this post up and cause a bunch of trouble.

Thanks,
Henry

This is actually the best forum I've ever been on. Strange that you are having problems...
hmm.png

im sorry but i don't see what your talking about. every thread that ive seen locked, a reason was stated for it. and a lot of times it was locked at the thread writer or owners request. others have been closed for reasons that were stated or as i think the hati one the reason was obvious.

I know the thread you mean but it was locked from request of the original poster which is fair, however we can always start a new discussion on the same subject and keep it open.
Dont go just go and have a cup of tea and relax, and think about it.
idunno.gif

Plus always PM the mods if you have a private concern it helps!

Last edited:
I am going to post this before this thread gets nasty or locked -- I love this site and dont mind that there are mods watching over everything. I have seen a few threads get locked and wonder why, but I figure there must be a good reason.
I am so thankful I have found this site I find it full of great info, jokes,and some times plain sillyness.
I want to thank the mods and nifty for providing a site that is so much fun to be a member of
clap.gif

Julie

I dont think you should be able to go back and delete posts. It is your opinion and you are completely entitled to it, just as we should all be. I followed the post you are refering to and I agree with you. People shouldnt be able to say something and then be disagreed with and say, hey I changed my mind, people are picking on me, lock this thread. Although, I disagree with the poster and not the mods, they were just doing what was requested.

Hcammack. You seem like a nice person, I think you have answered some finch qeustions for me in the past if I remember correctly--but your response is just supporting what he is saying.

That being said---This is my favorite forum. I do agree with you bronco to some extent but I dont want to trash the mods, they are just doing what they are supposed to to keep it safe and clean. Sometime it BENEFITS us when they close a thread, like the one terrie did today. It protected the members. Also, People going ON and ON fighting with no end in sight isnt beneficial either.

I think it is difficult for people to respect others opinions and stop arguing, which is why the locked posts have gotten to where they are now.

Just my $0.02

Well see if this thread gets closed. If we try to stay civil, maybe we can discuss this this time.

Last edited:
Sorry I was just trying to give him an alternative option I don't agree with what he is saying just wanted to prevent trouble.
Thanks sorry If I offended anyone.
Henry

Back
Top Bottom