CA Anyone???

Fellow BYC'r here in Merced, Ca. Anyone else???
fl.gif

Hi Hesperia. You're about an hour and a half drive from me. What kind of chickens do you have? I just recently aquired four pullets from a friend. One is a Blue Andalusian, two are Blue laced Red Wyandotte's and the other a Welsummer. My other nine hens in a separate pen are high production reds. I have nine of them and a rooster I'm going to get rid of. That's him in my avatar. He's too rough on his ladies and has about plucked them bald on their backs. I don't plan on breeding them anyway since they don't go broody so if I decide to get a rooster for the other four girls it will be a breed that is gentle.

Quote:
I should have read your profile as it told me what kind of chickens you have. Sorry about that. I also have two quail. 9 zebra finches, 2 English Parakeets and 2 Canaries and a 14 yr. old German Shepherd.

Quote:
I should have read your profile as it told me what kind of chickens you have. Sorry about that. I also have two quail. 9 zebra finches, 2 English Parakeets and 2 Canaries and a 14 yr. old German Shepherd.

No problem!
big_smile.png
I actually need to go and update it since we just rehomed 5 hens to my husband's cousin, who owns a dairy in San Jacinto.

Back
Top Bottom