Cabinet incubator

Jesse7583

Chirping
Oct 5, 2018
So I was looking for a normal small incubator and I was settled on a hoovabator but I was looking today at cabinet incubators I saw a G.Q.F. 1202 is that a good one I saw some stuff saying it jumps a lot but that was back in 2008 so I don’t know I can only get one that is $650-$675 and that was but I don’t know if it’s good

You will not go wrong with a cabinet. Plenty of room to grow. Nothing wrong with the one you’re looking at. Check out the Dickey’s too. Where are you located?

So I was looking for a normal small incubator and I was settled on a hoovabator but I was looking today at cabinet incubators I saw a G.Q.F. 1202 is that a good one I saw some stuff saying it jumps a lot but that was back in 2008 so I don’t know I can only get one that is $650-$675 and that was but I don’t know if it’s good
GQF still makes and sells the 1202E. It doesn't have the digital thermostat that the 1500 series has.

If it is operated in a room that maintains a stable temperature, it should maintain its set temperature very well. If it is in a room where the temperature varies substantially, its temperature will drift with the room temperature.

I have and use a 1202 that I got in the late 1980s. At some point in time I changed out its original wafer thermostat for their electronic thermostat and the last change I made was to replace the electronic thermostat with a digital thermostat. The digital thermostat works wonderful for me because the room temperature can fluctuate up to 20°F in a day but because of the PID digital thermostat, it keeps the temperature within 0.2°F at all times.

If you can find an old 1202 they are well worth any necessary repairs and changing to a digital PID thermostat.

Back
Top Bottom