CaboodlesChicks Chatting Thread

Pics
:lau What'd you make Emily?
I'm having an age-old classic:
Pop Tarts!!! :eek:

Yum!!!!! I haven't had pop tarts in a while! I need to convince mama to get me some :lau Ok what I made is... You are going to laugh... I'm going to explain why... This isn't my first pick for breakfast... We were out of bagels.... We were also out of milk.... I see grocery day coming up soon... Ok no more holding back. We ate fried chicken and macaroni and cheese pie. My mom up and bought some fried chicken on Sunday( which is rare) and she made some of her macaroni and cheese pie. Well we had some left over, so I made it for breakfast. Yep... I was going to eat cereal, but we didn't have any milk. Then I thought about bagels and cream cheese... Out of bagels :lau

:lau What'd you make Emily?
I'm having an age-old classic:
Pop Tarts!!! :eek:

Yum!!!!! I haven't had pop tarts in a while! I need to convince mama to get me some :lau Ok what I made is... You are going to laugh... I'm going to explain why... This isn't my first pick for breakfast... We were out of bagels.... We were also out of milk.... I see grocery day coming up soon... Ok no more holding back. We ate fried chicken and macaroni and cheese pie. My mom up and bought some fried chicken on Sunday( which is rare) and she made some of her macaroni and cheese pie. Well we had some left over, so I made it for breakfast. Yep... I was going to eat cereal, but we didn't have any milk. Then I thought about bagels and cream cheese... Out of bagels :lau

:lau
I am seriously unable to contain my laughter.
THAT HAPPENS SO MUCH WITH US!!! :highfive:
Last thing we have for breakfast are pop tarts, we're completely out of everything else-
Except eggs, of course. :gig

I am seriously unable to contain my laughter.
THAT HAPPENS SO MUCH WITH US!!! :highfive:
Last thing we have for breakfast are pop tarts, we're completely out of everything else-
Except eggs, of course. :gig

:gig Yes I enjoy eating left overs for breakfast ( sometimes) no else seems to get as excited as me about it though :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom