CaboodlesChicks Chatting Thread

Pics
Awww! So sweet of you. You must've really loved her.

I did :)
I love and loved everyone.Even the ones i have faint memories of:Speckies, Rain, Red and Rock.

I feel bad, Red and Rock aren't there original names.Well, Red was, but Rock Wasn't.
I want to think it was Angilena, since we named our other two barred rocks Livi and Bea(Beatrix, after Beatrix Potter)
But my mom said she doesn't think so, but she said she may be wrong.

Isadora
Oh my Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wittle Wittle Izzy Bizzy.
Bizzy as a bee, funny as a Aligator, Fast As a Road Runner, Brighter then the Sun.

Oh my Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wittle Wittle Izzy Bizzy.
Bizzy as a bee, funny as a Aligator, Fast as a Roade Runner, Brighter then the Sun.

With feathers gleaming, oh so bright.
Only for me to see them crumpled,
In a big fuzzy mess.
Oh my Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wittle Wittle Izzy Bizzy is gone.

Oh what will I do?
Without my Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wittle Wittle Izzy Bizzy.
Bizzy as a bee, funny as a Aligator, Fast as a Roade Runner, Brighter then the Sun.

Found her gone, By the awful awful Hawk.
Who took her life,
From this peaceful place.
Oh I miss my Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wittle Wittle Izzy Bizzy.

I took your feathers, softly in my hand, arranged them daintily, as you were taking away from me.
Oh why aren't you here?
To see the soft sun.
As golden as your feathers, My Izzy Bizzy Lizzy Wiyyle Wittle Izzy Bizzy.

Acorn

Acorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.

Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.
Why aren't you here?
At my side, Watching the suns golden rays fall behind the trees.

Acorn love, I pluck the Oak Leaf of the ground, Remembering your golden and black shine.
Oh how. I miss you, My little Acorn dear.

You went to young, as I watch the moon rise without you.
Why, Oh why.
I blame myself, I Shouldhave done more.

But in the end, I will always know you are still with me in spirt, love and courage,
As I watch the suns last golden rays fall behind the trees, Holding the Oak Leaf I had plucked from the ground, That had fallen with ease of your faveroite, Oak...Tree......

:hit Now everyone's writing depressing poems.... :hit
Kyndra, these are beautiful. :) Now I'm overwhelmed with sadness... :hugs
I still can't believe Acorn's gone. :/ But, she's forever here, in your heart, as long as you kindle her memory... :hugs

Last edited:
CC, I kinda laughed at that.I'm CluckCluck, Kyndra.Acorn, my EE.Lily(chicken4prez)Owns Candince.
Thank you, tough.

Yeah I own Candice. :)  No worries! And yes, she's a bit worse than this morning but otherwise she's fine

Beautiful!!!!

Sorry guys! :lau I got a little confused there! :gig

Poor thing! I hope she'll be better tomorrow! :)

I still can't believe Acorn's gone. :/ But, she's forever here, in your heart, as long as you kindle her memory... :hugs

Thank you :hugs aww!
I know, I still can't Belive it.Everytime I walk out to the chicken coop to bring them fresh water, give them cuddles or lock them up, I want to see the sleek little golden and black and brown body gleaming in the sunlight, attacking Raven(not that I want her to hurt poor Raven!)Or scratching in her favorite hole while I despritly try to get her and Raven inside the coop.
I keep thinking its a Lie.
A Joke.
A Dream.
A Nightmare.
But I have to face the truth,
That she is gone.

But you know what?When I'm outside with the chickens, I always think I see Isadora, Livi, Peep, Rain, Red, Rock, Sunshine, Gwen and Acorn walking amongst there friends :)

I know, I still can't Belive it.Everytime I walk out to the chicken coop to bring them fresh water, give them cuddles or lock them up, I want to see the sleek little golden and black and brown body gleaming in the sunlight, attacking Raven(not that I want her to hurt poor Raven!)Or scratching in her favorite hole while I despritly try to get her and Raven inside the coop.
A Joke.
A Dream.
A Nightmare.
That she is gone.

But you know what?When I'm outside with the chickens, I always think I see Isadora, Livi, Peep, Rain, Red, Rock, Sunshine, Gwen and Acorn walking amongst there friends :)

Yeah!!! I've lost 1 chicken in my life time and it was a chick, it was the sweetest one, my favorite name of all and I named it! It dying killed me, so I can imagine how you feel! :( And with older chickens too, where you've really gotten to know them! :hit

Well, let's think happy thoughts! :)

Last edited:
Yeah!!! I've lost 1 chicken in my life time and it was a chick, it was the sweetest one, my favorite name of all and I named it! It dying killed me, so I can imagine how you feel! :( And with older chickens too, where you've really gotten to know them! :hit

Well, let's think happy thoughts! :)

Yeah :/ Aww so sorry! :hugs
Like Livi, she was 6 1/2!

A Joke.
A Dream.
A Nightmare.
That she is gone.

Wow, Kyndra, you are really eloquent! :hit
Acorn's forever here.... :)
Loosing beloved chickens equates incomparable grief. :hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom