Cackle Hatchery reviews

Pics
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!

I've ordered from Cackle and was very pleased. My bird arrived safe and healthy. I did get shipped GLW's instead on GL Polish, when I called to let them know that I had the wrong birds they immediately sent me the correct chicks. No charge. I believe I lost one pullet of the 25 in that order. Their sexing was great too, ordered 25 pullets and only ended up with one Marans roo. I'll definitely order from Cackle again.

Welcome to BYC!

I've ordered from Cackle and was very pleased. My bird arrived safe and healthy. I did get shipped GLW's instead on GL Polish, when I called to let them know that I had the wrong birds they immediately sent me the correct chicks. No charge. I believe I lost one pullet of the 25 in that order. Their sexing was great too, ordered 25 pullets and only ended up with one Marans roo. I'll definitely order from Cackle again.
You were one of the few lucky ones. I am however very glad to hear you had a good experience!!

I ordered bantam easter eggers from cackle and I felt like they did a good job. I would order from them again.

I can only speak to their large fowl Old English Games. Two years ago I was judging a large fair show & there were several very nice Games all being shown by the same person. After the show I spoke with him & he reported that all the Games came from Cackle. I bought a Brown Red pullet from him & she was a real asset to my breeding program. I called Cackle & spoke with their flock manager. He stated that they did, in fact, maintain breeding flocks of the large fowl Games. I didn't ask about anything but the Games.
BTW-entered that pullet in a show that had a special $100 prize for the best game-she won it.

Back
Top Bottom