Cake Plates

I see them all the time in Walmart, Kmart and target. Wilton makes some nice ones but they often have a nice price too. Tupperware has them too. Contact terrielacy and see what she has available in her tupperware line up.

Like pitzerlady I use a couple that belonged to my Mom and Grandma. I would be lost without them too.l It is interesting, when ever we have company people always comment on them. I guess they arn't that common any more. Or they are and they just get buried inthe back of the cupboard!

Thanks, Miss Prissy!

Tupperware does have the classic cake takers

18_caketaker.jpg

18_rect_cake_taker.jpg

and remember with $50 purchase, get this great set of mixing bowls ($32 value) for only $19.50.
18_bowl_pwp.jpg

Or get is fabulous Cooks Compliment set (a $42 value) for only $17 with a $100 purchase.

18_cooks_compliment.jpg

Go through my website below to order or contact me via PM and I can put your order in right now with a CC. I will even call you if you like.
smile.png

I make and paint pottery. Here is one I made. I painted it to look like an old blue and white china but with a contemporary twist. I also used vintage chicken decals to create a toile pattern. It does have a glass dome. I have been thinking of making more stuff like this for sale but it can get pretty pricey so I was not sure if they would sell here. This one would be around $80.00 plus shipping.

Cakeplate01.jpg

cakeplate02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom