California - Northern

I have a hatch going on as well. so far a bunch of olive eggers and a few crele Penedesenca
jumpy.gif
Go Chicks Go
jumpy.gif

I let the older Silkie Chicks run around with the big girls for a while today. They were so cute!!

Anyone who hatches in cartons...do you cut them down?

yes! I gave your info to someone looking for Croad Lngshans did they get intouch?

also.......................
wee.gif
guess who is bringing home a silkie mama and her brood???? Hatch date is sometime on or after the 28th DH asked if it would make me happy I said it would make me so happy and we are getting a mama and babies!!! That is of course if the woman who is rehoming them will wait until I can get down there to get them. I said I thought that it would be best if we waited till the chicks hatch for me to get them all and I hope she will let me pick them up the weekend of the 12/13th Her original post says they are looking to rehome them over the course of the next month or so, so hopefully she will be willing to hang on to them until then
fl.gif

yes! I gave your info to someone looking for Croad Lngshans did they get intouch?

also.......................
wee.gif
guess who is bringing home a silkie mama and her brood???? Hatch date is sometime on or after the 28th DH asked if it would make me happy I said it would make me so happy and we are getting a mama and babies!!! That is of course if the woman who is rehoming them will wait until I can get down there to get them. I said I thought that it would be best if we waited till the chicks hatch for me to get them all and I hope she will let me pick them up the weekend of the 12/13th Her original post says they are looking to rehome them over the course of the next month or so, so hopefully she will be willing to hang on to them until then
fl.gif

update!!!! She is going to hang on to them all for me. I am happy happy happy!

ETA Ron I just saw your offer...you are the sweetest! Thanks so much. Fortunately he is good with the deal!

Last edited:
@cashdl

Lanae is in Willits. Does anyone know if she is still in Business?

An email sent on Friday or Saturday was not replied to so I often worry about people when that happens.

The Website does not look like it has been updated in some time too.

Back
Top Bottom