California - Northern

I have some serama hatching eggs for sale from show quality stock. If you can pick up in placer county and are interested please PM me.

My new brooder

Hi,
I was wondering if I could get advice on my two boys that are becoming louder and my neighbor's opinions are too. I can't process or eat them. The collar doesn't work. I have a baby,2 roosters and a neighbor that keep me and my conscious up all night. I'm sorry I'm rambling, I just need a few good hours of painless sleep and some help on this subject. Thank you.

i have heard some people put them in a dog crate or small cage at night in the garage...ou could put a sheet over it if the daylight hits it and then let them out at a respectable hour? Placer area i heard there is a sanctuary that takes roosters/any birds really. Larks it is called. they claim to let them live out their lives happily...

i have heard some people put them in a dog crate or small cage at night in the garage...ou could put a sheet over it if the daylight hits it and then let them out at a respectable hour? Placer area i heard there is a sanctuary that takes roosters/any birds really. Larks it is called. they claim to let them live out their lives happily...
Thank you for the input:)

My new brooder

Oh man. I need one of those. Awesome, I'm jealous. Did you buy or build?

Hi,
I was wondering if I could get advice on my two boys that are becoming louder and my neighbor's opinions are too. I can't process or eat them. The collar doesn't work. I have a baby,2 roosters and a neighbor that keep me and my conscious up all night. I'm sorry I'm rambling, I just need a few good hours of painless sleep and some help on this subject. Thank you.

I've got some boys inside and under my house. I keep the lights on them till 11 or so at night then they are in complete darkness afterwards. Keeps them quiet till around 8 am. Just gotta change up their sleep patterns. You might be able to do the same with yours if you have a garage or shed to put them in.

Oh man. I need one of those. Awesome, I'm jealous. Did you buy or build?
I've got some boys inside and under my house. I keep the lights on them till 11 or so at night then they are in complete darkness afterwards. Keeps them quiet till around 8 am. Just gotta change up their sleep patterns. You might be able to do the same with yours if you have a garage or shed to put them in.
They will still crow during the day. If you live in a place that does not allow roosters, it is best to send them to the rooster rescue place.

Back
Top Bottom