California - Northern

Does anyone in Sonoma County have a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter they would recommend? I'm planning a weekend vacation and need someone so check on the chicks and look after my dog.
Advertise on the Wacco.net I think it is. They also have people on there that say they r petsitters. It is a local community bulletin board. Also next door.com Welcome to Backyard chickens! Love this site!

Golden Neck Belgian D'uccle Cockerel needs a safe home. He is 11 weeks old and just a sweetheart. He crows in the morning a bit more and more every day, but not too loud. Being in a suburban environment I know the complaints from neighbors will start soon. I did buy sexed chickens but you all know how that goes. Our hearts are breaking to lose him as he is the favorite. He is gorgeous. And his name is Daisy. We are willing to drive any distance to find this gorgeous sweet man a good home.

A782778C-F804-4953-A57D-36FC80D11BB4.jpeg 1770C090-1263-410F-B3EF-AC46B8758184.jpeg D017E776-CFAB-4C4B-A1E2-1E00B68809E6.jpeg 29B63CE4-5082-464A-8DE5-B0BC81D16F61.jpeg

Golden Neck Belgian D'uccle Cockerel needs a safe home. He is 11 weeks old and just a sweetheart. He crows in the morning a bit more and more every day, but not too loud. Being in a suburban environment I know the complaints from neighbors will start soon. I did buy sexed chickens but you all know how that goes. Our hearts are breaking to lose him as he is the favorite. He is gorgeous. And his name is Daisy. We are willing to drive any distance to find this gorgeous sweet man a good home.

View attachment 1399577 View attachment 1399578 View attachment 1399579 View attachment 1399581
I hope you find a home for him!

Newbie from Northern California here! Live in Tracy commute to Union City. Our house backs up to railroad property and we've finally joined the bad people in our neighborhood who have pushed back behind our property for various reasons. We have a shipping container for storage, a small garden plot, our 5th wheel...and now chickens! We're having fun but we're total newbies so this site has already been really helpful! Figured I might as well join!

Newbie from Northern California here! Live in Tracy commute to Union City. Our house backs up to railroad property and we've finally joined the bad people in our neighborhood who have pushed back behind our property for various reasons. We have a shipping container for storage, a small garden plot, our 5th wheel...and now chickens! We're having fun but we're total newbies so this site has already been really helpful! Figured I might as well join!
Welcome Cool.gif
It sounds like a great place!

Back
Top Bottom