California - Northern

Ooo! Pics please!

big_smile.png
I have an ad in the Buy~Sell~Trade section.

Easter Eggers~

F1 Olive Eggers~

Golden Cuckoo Marans pullet~

Golden Cuckoo Marans cockerels~

Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas~

I am debating setting some eggs tonight
roll.png

The brown Red Ameraucana I hatched a few weeks back are doing well. Though they are outside in a brooder in the carport and we have lost power 3 times since they hatched.
They are saying we may get a dusting of snow this weekend . not sure if I buy it

I am the same way. I believe it when I see it.
Would anyone be interested in a Humidaire hatcher?
It's a Model D - will hold up to 1,128 chicken eggs in 6 trays that are 24" x 24".
The cabinet itself is 31" wide by 46" deep by 52" high and is on rollers
It has the original Zytron controls plus I retrofitted it with digital controls & replaced all the door seals.
It is waaaaaay too big for my needs & too much temptation. :)
I'm asking $400 but I'd willing to bargain a bit for a fellow BYCer.

I have a drum incubator too - someone wants to buy it that & I want both of them gone close to the same time.

PM me if interested or more questions.
Thanks!

Oh my! It is a good thing I have already spent my tax refund or my husband would divorce me!

Quote: At least it will keep you from having to rebuild as soon.....
lau.gif

Quote:
I promised my husband that the next addition wouldn't be made until Frieda went broody again*. I'd say that makes an equal amount of "darn it" and "phew", given the distance
wink.png

*I hope she doesn't wait until Ron doesn't have Arkansas Blue eggs anymore. If she plays "broody tease" all year and ends up being a once-a-year broody ('twas late September last time) I'll have to
barnie.gif

Ooo! Pics please!
:D I have an ad in the Buy~Sell~Trade section. Easter Eggers~ F1 Olive Eggers~ Golden Cuckoo Marans pullet~ Golden Cuckoo Marans cockerels~ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas~
Ohh my goodness! They are adorable and so pretty! Whoever buys them will be very lucky, because you have beautiful, healthy, well cared for chickens. I love mine which I bought from you
1f604.png
Lual

I think I overfilled my hanging feeders this morning as I was in a hurry. Just now I walked out to see a gopher come out of his hole under the feeder and stuff mouth full. I was hoping the hens would stop him but they just watched. I'm thinking again about investing in one of these;
http://www.thecarpentershop.net/mediumplywoodchickenfeeder.html

I got a different treadle feeder and so far I really like it and so do the chickens. It has seriously made them soooo much mellower about food.

Back
Top Bottom