California - Northern

Maybe a Sacramento store, perhaps?
fl.gif

Maybe a Sacramento store, perhaps?
fl.gif
Sorry but only 3 stores: Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Dublin. I think that the Dublin one doesn't always have the sale on the same day. I always go to the main store in Pleasant Hill on Hookston Rd. I try to stock up on King Feed and pine shavings so my husband doesn't have to pick it up for me during the holidays. I've also purchased 6 ft deer & rabbit fencing during this sale to use for our runs at the farm and to protect my garden here in town.

Sorry but only 3 stores:  Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Dublin.  I think that the Dublin one doesn't always have the sale on the same day.  I always go to the main store in Pleasant Hill on Hookston Rd.  I try to stock up on King Feed and pine shavings so my husband doesn't have to pick it up for me during the holidays.  I've also purchased 6 ft deer & rabbit fencing during this sale to use for our runs at the farm and to protect my garden here in town.

Thanks! I will have to check that out.

Hi all its been a while. Here is my "egg plant" coop. My husband kept saying " this one is going to be really nice because it's the last chicken coop I'll ever have to build". Silly guy, I don't know where he got that idea from because I do need one more.:gig
Also attached is my Blue Jubilee pullet. They still have maturing to do but they are getting so pretty.
Hope you all are doing well and staying warm

Hi all its been a while. Here is my "egg plant" coop. My husband kept saying " this one is going to be really nice because it's the last chicken coop I'll ever have to build". Silly guy, I don't know where he got that idea from because I do need one more.
gig.gif

Also attached is my Blue Jubilee pullet. They still have maturing to do but they are getting so pretty.

wow that pullet is beautiful!

Hi all its been a while. Here is my "egg plant" coop. My husband kept saying " this one is going to be really nice because it's the last chicken coop I'll ever have to build". Silly guy, I don't know where he got that idea from because I do need one more.
gig.gif

I see lots of space for coops and pens...

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom