California - Northern

Long shot but does anyone need to rehome an adult male runner duck around here? My friend wants one for her dad who has 2 females. He would have a happy home with two girlfriends!

This heat sucks! :mad: What do you guys do to help keep your birds cool? I feel so bad, some of the hens were panting. I made ice cubes out of soaking their food and freezing them, and they were playing with them while I was out there. We also have a mist system on one half of their enclosure that I'm hoping is helping. There's a breeze playing at it too. I feel so bad for them!

This heat sucks! :mad: What do you guys do to help keep your birds cool? I feel so bad, some of the hens were panting. I made ice cubes out of soaking their food and freezing them, and they were playing with them while I was out there. We also have a mist system on one half of their enclosure that I'm hoping is helping. There's a breeze playing at it too. I feel so bad for them!
Yeah wasnt paying too much attention to the weather yet didnt expect this temp today,

I know Craigslist isn't always trustworthy, but you might be able to find something there! Good luck!
Thanks hun!
hugs.gif
I figured I'd check here first with people who I know are good to their birds.

In the heat, they need shade, ventilation and water. I also have a misting system set on a timer.

Back
Top Bottom