California - Northern

I have a pair of seramas for sale! Unfortunately I cannot ship at this moment but, if you are in the sacramento area please let me know! For sale is a pair of seramas. The hen is a wheaton and is very small with nice type, she doesn't lay consistently but she has played eggs in the past. She would make a great snowbird (since she loves mealworms). The cockerel is black with red leakage and hatched on new years day. He went his first show this weekend and scored 77, he flaps and crows on the table and has lots of personality! Only selling them because I need to downsize majorly! Asking $100 for the pair!

Anyone have icelandics? I have a mix of the 4 imports but am looking specifically for the Behl import.

Also, I have hatching eggs and some chicks available. If anyone is interested in getting started with icelandics.

My Phoenix are the same. There are 2 grown and 2 chicks here.

The Wyandotte's will do the same thing, no interest in the eggs and then pushing and shoving to get them.

The pictures are reversed. That's the kind of day I'm having, could be heat related also, 105° outside now.

Wow! those are some gorgeous birds!! Can't wait til my girls are full grown.

I have a question. Those 5 BA'S that I took had been in such a small space,they picked each others feathers. Do you think they will ever regrow their feathers back again? I'm also worried they might get sunburned. Is that possible? They are really doing great, other than not too many feathers.

I have a question. Those 5 BA'S that I took had been in such a small space,they picked each others feathers. Do you think they will ever regrow their feathers back again? I'm also worried they might get sunburned. Is that possible? They are really doing great, other than not too many feathers.
Go pick up a bag of feather fixer. Nutrina sells it.

Some of the feathers will grow back now. The rest when they molt.

How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom