California - Northern

ugh. alright i have an issue, i finally was able to hatch out 4 serama, 3 died within 24-48 hours and i have one left, this little girl will not shut up and i have no chicks her size. ive tried dusters, stuffed animals, nothing, all that shuts her up is if i hold her, my other chicks are to big and none of the feed stores around here are selling chicks anymore, does anyone have any bantam chicks or eggs (oegb,dutch,nankin or serama) i could get from you to help her?

Are your guys NPIP show quality? I ordered mine off cackle and now I'm regretting it :( I want show quality

I got mine from eBay. One breeder was npip and they said breeder quality. The other didn't say breeder quality but did show all her own flock and they were beautiful. I have had good luck with eBay so far except with some jubilee orpingtons I got. They were not in the best of shape..

I don't like to post with stuff about my workplace (The Poultry Palace) too often, but it's been a couple months since I posted anything about it and we have some SUPER neat breeds in right now.

There's some lovely 11 week old Delawares here, and a few Buff Orpingtons - and one last Easter Egger.

From the new batch, 8 weeks of age, we've got Brabanters (Cream & Gold varieties), Barnevelders, and Buff Brahmas. We'll have a few Russian Orloffs in some time in the next week or so.

All are 100% guaranteed female - they are sexed pullets and we take back "Oopsters." This batch is from Ideal and Belt hatcheries.

Also, cockerels for $10 ea if anyone wants them. Lots of EEs and one GLW. Possibly some Brabanter cockerels as well.

PM me for more info or stop by any time if you like!

Last edited:
It's a long shot but would anyone like to buy Coturnix Quail? I have a lot of whites & a couple of golden babies that are due to lay in the next week or two. I'm in Sacramento. I'm constantly setting their eggs if you have any requests. These are the parents:

& some babies:

Back
Top Bottom