California - Northern

Sharing the March madness
jumpy.gif

Up to 8 chicks now
clap.gif

They are all EE chicks so far will keep ya posted on the hatches .
thumbsup.gif

Hello! Siskiyou county, Northern California checking in. We're about 40 minutes south of Oregon, so we enjoy the best of bost worlds.
1f601.png

I'm still a little wet behind the ears when it comes to raising chickens, but BYC has been an endless source of knowledge and information.
You guys rock!
1f423.png

Hello! Siskiyou county, Northern California checking in. We're about 40 minutes south of Oregon, so we enjoy the best of bost worlds.
1f601.png

I'm still a little wet behind the ears when it comes to raising chickens, but BYC has been an endless source of knowledge and information.
You guys rock!
1f423.png

Great to have you here! I lived in ! Mt. Shasta as a teenager, and still travel through your neck of the woods when I visit family in Medford! :frow What types of chickens do you have?

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, friends..... I'm getting pretty annoyed at this California weather this year. For 3 weeks I have been spending all of my free time trying to get my coop built and ready for my 3 week old chicks . I've had some pretty fantastic weather here during the last couple of weeks, and I'm finally to the painting point, and wouldn't you know it, another round of rain is supposed to start up. The forecast in Modesto is showing rain Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday again. How am I supposed to paint my my coop if I can't get at least 2 solid days of fair weather to let the paint dry? My birds aren't getting any younger. LOL

I've been having a blast building the thing, but I am ready to see it painted and complete. I don't plan to attach the chicken wire until after the paint. That would be just one more thing to have to paint around.

Back
Top Bottom