California - Northern

I am in Glenn Co. With gas pricesnit isn't worth your time to travel very far to make a sale, so I was hoping maybe you'd have some reason to be closer. I am wondering how far I can convince my husband to travel for roosters. How much are you asking for the Polish and the Orps? I have a cuckoo chocolate cockerel nearly grown out but I still love the solid chocolates.

First batches of babies this season

My lone delaware from my first hatch almost 2 weeks

Eggs @PetRock (Debi) Hatched for me 8 Delawares

Sadly no Pita Pinta yet (fertility problems early)

First batches of babies this season

My lone delaware from my first hatch almost 2 weeks

Eggs @PetRock (Debi) Hatched for me 8 Delawares

Sadly no Pita Pinta yet (fertility problems early)
Nice!

fl.gif
on the pita pinta fertlity!

Hi Friends,
I moved from Eureka, Ca to Smartsville, Ca last summer. Smartsville is on highway 20 about 1 hour NE of Sacramento.. I've lived in these calif towns or cities, LA, Ventura, Tulare, Lindsay, Fresno, Salinas, Eureka, and now Smartsville...some of them are so different. Definatly LA is too busy, Eureka can be too wet, and Smartsville can be too hot ;o)
How to divide this state is anyone's guess but the folks in Humboldt County do think they are definitely in the north ;o)
I have some Black Sex Links and Golden Sex Links. They have been quite productive for the last two years. Are there any poultry groups in this area? There are sure a lot of feed stores ;o) I'd like to meet with friendly local BYC folks
Thanks so much for your insight and knowledge
big_smile.png
Greg

Back
Top Bottom