California - Northern

Hi all, it's been a while but I am looking for a Welsummer Rooster and thought this would be the place to check. Hope all of you and your birds are well. I am sure your flocks are enjoying these rain free days!

Last edited:
Hi all, it's been a while but I am looking for a Welsummer Rooster and thought this would be the place to check. Hope all of you and your birds are well. I am sure your flocks are enjoying these rain free days!
Too bad I got an oops one from the feed store last year. (the only one to actually survive giving it to my first time broody)

I wonder if you incubated that big egg ad it was fertile if you'd have twins? ever herd of that?
Usually one of them dies and takes the other embryo with it. It is rare for either to hatch

I saw a video of someone extremely carefully having to help twins hatch from a single egg. Not something I want to see again!
Helping chicks out of the shell is often very messy

Last edited:
I am looking for a "local-ish" Speckled Sussex rooster or started cockerel. Can be pet quality, but needs to be mild mannered. I don't mind driving.
1f698.png
1f413.png

Back
Top Bottom