California - Northern

Hey Nifty
how is the chicken stock thing coming along? I would sure like to meet some of my neighbors from BYC.

frow.gif

We have lots of members in Sacramento / Foothills and also in the SF Bay Area, so an ideal place would probably be the East Bay as a pretty central location for most, right?

Our place is tiny tiny, so the options are to have it at someone else's place or at a community location / park. Location would be dictated by who would be going and who could host it.

Timing: What about late July / early August?

Of course, we should start a new threat for this... anybody(s) want to volunteer to be the big organizer(s)?

Well what exactly does this entail as I have some experience with organizing but a few details before I commit to anything.
What about the Antioch fair grounds holds a lot of folks and the rates can be resonable. Do people bring thier chickens? the fairgrounds can accomaodate that as well. Is thiis casual or do you need to worry about insurance, and first aid, security. How many people? How many restrooms needed? Is there food served do people bring picnics? Should there be a grill and tables? I have never been to one.

Hmmmmm
Well There is a city park that is near here. Easy to get to BBQ grills, tables near rest rooms playground and very secluded but real easy to get to. I could think of many others but still need to have one question answered. Do people bring their chickens?

Back
Top Bottom