California - Northern

Quote:
What a great offer! Hope I get to come see you, soon!
Dawn

I go to Sac and the Bay Area(San Leandro to Union City) a couple of times a month. Maybe I can meet you somewhere for a few quail. No rush, just and idea. What you you charge for your quail?

Also, there was a new member I posted to the other day and can't find my post. They are looking for Brahmas and if I remember they are more north than me. Just thought I'd mention it. If I see that post I'll add a link.

There's a group of us in the Bay Area that are doing an Ameraucana chick order from John Blehm, we still have 9 spots to fill if any one would like to join in. The cut off day to join is Friday, December 31st.

If you go to www.chickhatchery.com you can see the varieties and colors John has available, however there is no more room for Wheaten Ameraucana on our order.

I'm at our "chicken max" for our city, but those lavender Ameraucana's look really really tempting. I wonder if I need to swap out some of our less friendly / older girls?
wink.png

Is anyone here in the Santa Cruz county area? We're looking to move to the mountain area and have 5 chickens, including a roo. I can't find any local chicken law info.

Im from California too!... anyone show in California? I really suggest coming too the Stockton Show...PPBA.

Back
Top Bottom