Call ducks I have to many very pretty colors selling

MeganlovesJesus

Chirping
Oct 14, 2023
I bought a lot of call Duck eggs off of eBay thinking that all of them would either be damaged and not able to hatch or they would not develop well to my surprise I have 13 to 20 that are developing and I do not have the room. They are some show quality and very beautiful colors, I want them to go to good homes I just do not have enough room. I have a tiny backyard and do not have enough room. Never thought that this would happen. I am located in Florida.

So it was an absolute failure I don’t know if it was a damage from shipping or because my humidity was too high because I listen to a lot of people saying it needed to be 55 to 60% no they do not need to be that all of the chicks basically drowned I cannot get they are so slow enough in the last days when I realize that they are socks were not receding I have two left that are supposed to hatch around Thanksgiving and I cut the humidity down a great deal for the last week so praying that at least I will get two because out of 12 of the other eggs only one baby hatched and she is by herself right now so she needs a friend but just advice. Don’t always listen to people that tell you certain things because people like me that live in Florida we do not need that high of humidity Pay attention to air sacs and for Call Ducks eggs I would definitely recommend like 40% at the most throughout incubation

Back
Top Bottom