Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Ron doesn't Our Fly Babies ship chicks?
Sand Hill does too but the quality is not the best and you'd need to order now for next year
Yes they do ship chicks and I see that they are selling Black and Partridge Penes. The price list on the web site may be from last year. They sent me a wheaten egg that hatched but I do not see Wheaten on their site.

Their Partridge Penes are very nice. I do not know about the Black Penes.

I have spent the morning messaging and emailing people at Empordanesa.org and a few Facebook pages on Empordanesa in Spain for more photos for the website and history we will see if they can read what I am saying lol

I have spent the morning messaging and emailing people at Empordanesa.org and a few Facebook pages on Empordanesa in Spain for more photos for the website and history we will see if they can read what I am saying lol
thumbsup.gif

I hope it all goes well!

Jason, I'm not fluent but I speak Spanish so if I can help with that or Catalan, let me know. I can't put a Catalan sentence together but I can understand some of it.
When I was there I didn't understand why I couldn't understand people. Not until I had Penedesencas did I realize how much different Catalonian was from Spanish.

Last edited:
Jason, I'm not fluent but I speak Spanish so if I can help with that or Catalan, let me know. I can't put a Catalan sentence together but I can understand some of it.
When I was there I didn't understand why I couldn't understand people. Not until I had Penedesencas did I realize how much different Catalonian was from Spanish.
Thanks. We will see. I am emailing her to see about getting the photos

Very nice run and cute model too. We lost 5 pullets (Welsummers and Gold laced Wyandottes) on Christmas Eve. Something got the door open. Guess I am not the best coop maker. Fortunately our crele roo "Dagobert" wasn't nabbed. I got a Brinsea incubator for Christmas. Looking forward to hatching. Happy New Year's Y'all. I will be out on the left coast in a few days to watch the Spartans take on The Cardinal. Lived in Pasadena for a year... memories.

Back
Top Bottom