Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Wow!

Is he from your line?
He is from a egg I hatched from a friend. Rooster is crele.
I put him over my hens
Fisrt I have seen like this. I emailed Dr. Francesch for his opinion He is also the rooster over my silver ameraucana hens that hatched chipmunk patterned
1 more hatched last night slightly darker same pattern
here are the original chicks of the cross will grab a pic of the darker one too

Any new news?

Last week I shipped Partridge Pene eggs to Pozees. I shipped 5 Partridge, 4 Crele X UoA Blues OEs and 4 UofA Blues eggs to Chrissy. Today I popped the rest of the PPs in with UofA Blues and OEs.

I finished a hatch yesterday of UofA Blues And Crele X UofA Blues OEs.

PP= Partridge Penes
OE=Olive Egg laying Hens
UofA Blues = University of Arkansas Blue Egg Layers and are Blue Genetics chickens

The OEs hatched all 9 of the eggs set. The UofA Blues left three eggs out of 24. They are hatching very well.

Last week I shipped Partridge Pene eggs to Pozees. I shipped 5 Partridge, 4 Crele X UoA Blues OEs and 4 UofA Blues eggs to Chrissy. Today I popped the rest of the PPs in with UofA Blues and OEs.

I finished a hatch yesterday of UofA Blues And Crele X UofA Blues OEs.

PP= Partridge Penes
OE=Olive Egg laying Hens
UofA Blues = University of Arkansas Blue Egg Layers and are Blue Genetics chickens

The OEs hatched all 9 of the eggs set. The UofA Blues left three eggs out of 24. They are hatching very well.
Congrats on the Partridge getting fertile.

I am thinking long germ I may want to do more Wheaten then Crele. Still some crele though as well

Dagobert the rooster we hatched from the eggs you sent is very talkative and he is beginning to crow and get frisky with the old girls. Need to find him some crele hens for him someday...

Back
Top Bottom