Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

I would like to try and hatch some crele. My wife got me a Brinsea mini advance incubator but haven't any fertilized eggs. Though I think I should wait and hatch something easier. I didn't get good results from the eggs you sent from faraway California (1 in 20 ala Dagobert). I didn't get good results from MPC either. Probably should practice first with eggs that haven't had pressure change and all that?

I would like to try and hatch some crele. My wife got me a Brinsea mini advance incubator but haven't any fertilized eggs. Though I think I should wait and hatch something easier. I didn't get good results from the eggs you sent from faraway California (1 in 20 ala Dagobert). I didn't get good results from MPC either. Probably should practice first with eggs that haven't had pressure change and all that?
yes agree. try some local eggs that are cheap to fine tune it. You should get eggs from me or penedesenca eggs in the Spring though as thats when I have my best luck when I have eggs shipped to me.

All my fertility is great now but I agree start with local or mixed breed easy to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom