Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
Quote:
Aw jeremy you are so sweet calling me a friend...lucky you ...atleast SOMEONE got girls just not me lol
barnie.gif
do they have names yet

Does anyone have eggs for sale this year? I don't have any of these birds however built a new very large run and now, would like to get some to put in it.
thank you for any help getting me pointed in the right direction.

Quote:
rarebreedeggs4u (flyingAfarm.com)i think will have wheaten... April with ozarkfancypoultry.com has partridge... lee penny with little gem hatchery has all the colors i think... search for the breed club and look on the breeders listing... (not sure i spelled all the names right of the top of my head lol so you might have to google it)

This thread is always kinda quiet Melina, someone eventually should speak up, hopefully. I wish we could have some more activity here! I would love to see this thread grow. I personally want to see more pictures of folks Penedesenca.

I took some pictures of my Wheaten Pene pullet that I'm going to post this evening, she's now in that "awkward kinda looks like a velociraptor with random feathers" stage...
lol.png
Let's hope this phase doesn't last too long..

here is a few photos of Lee's blacks... he gave me permission to post on here with his contact info...

Lee & Ginny Penny
[email protected]
404-867-4247
raising penedesencas since 2008

white empordanesa
black penedesenca
crele penedesenca
partridge penedesenca
wheaten penedesenca

selling chicks @ hatching eggs in spring 2011.
some started and adults.

42757_black_pene_003.jpg

42757_black_pene_002.jpg

42757_black_pene_001.jpg

I have these two pretty little hens (disregard the non-Penedes here):

067.jpg

050.jpg

039.jpg

025.jpg

006.jpg

This line is in desperate need of fresh blood (conjecture on my part), so I plan to put them with this rooster to begin the project:

(the rest i've edited out because most folks here are not intelligent enough, scientifically-speaking.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom