Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
50991_jan2011_003.jpg

I'm quite computer illiterate so not sure if this pic will show up. Don't have pics of my current penes so thought I'd try to post this pic of eggs, the 2 darkest ones are the penes. Currently have mediocre partridge, nicer wheaten and hope to add a few Crele. Don't post often but do read this thread and love seeing others pictures!!

Hey my last pic attempt worked so will post a pic of Partridge Roo that I no longer have, don't know if you can see in the photo but he has a very nice kings comb.
50991_connor_019.jpg

Quote:
Hi Victoria.
smile.png

He's actually a BCM, but my line is very heavy on the Penedesenca influence. I've not personally crossed them with Penedesenca, but the influence is there from long, long ago. These Penedes, I believe, are in serious need of some fresh blood, so I hope to see some wonderful things in generations to come.

Quote:
Are you saying those dark eggs are from Wheaten Penes? :wo

Do you ever sell hatching eggs? I would love to have some Wheaten girls that lay like that!

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with Penedesenca bred by Jerry Poole? I found him on Ebay, He has both Partridge and Wheaten. I am recieving my Brinsea Eco20 incubator on tuesdaty and was considering 2 dozen eggs from Jerry. Any feedback or experience would be appreciated. I live in a warm area here in CA. and have noticed my heavily feathered birds struggle with the summer heat. I am hoping the Penedesenca will tolerate the heat better. I may stilll try a few BCM, but the Penedes breed resonates with me. If I cannot find any nice birds more locally, I will be giving Laura a call. Thank You, Luke

Back
Top Bottom