Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
I have 3 Partridge penes from Welp hatchery ( the other 7 where roos) and 2 of them have small single combs, pale yellow/pink legs and one lays speckled dark brown eggs
hmm.png
The other has blue legs, small carnation comb, and hasn't started laying yet. I think they have welsummer blood in them. That's why Im looking for partridge and wheaton penes from a breeder.

Quote:
how many blacks do you have??? im wanting some... and have had no luck with shiped eggs...

Sorry, I didn't know you replied. I have 3 black cockerels and 7 pullets (another cockerel that turned out partridge).

I also have about 15 chicks and more incubating.

i just hatched three wheaten penedesencas - - two are a light yellow-ish color and one is a darker light brown/caramel color - - does this have anything to do with sexing?

Is there a breeder on that could make a breed page for Penes? I only have 3, and they are hatchery quality.

Also, does anyone have crele, wheaton, or partridge penes that would sell some eggs in about a month(after my cayuga eggs hatch) if their hens are laying? Maybe to set Jan 24 for a Valentines hatch?

I am wanting to find some production quality Penedesencas, wheaton, crele, and/ or partidge. I am most interested in the white earlobes and dark eggs. I am located near San Antonio, TX and willing to pay shipping on chicks, possibly a nice trio or quad young birds. I will also be making a road trip from TX to SC later this summer (AUG) so I could arrange pick up along that route and prepay a reputable breeder to hold some birds for me, if that might be possible.

Thank you.

I am interested in purchasing Black Pendesenca chicks or hatching eggs. Can pick up in NW Ohio region. Will pay shipping if needed. :)

I have a bird that I think might be a Partridge Penedesenca. Could anybody help me out? I posted a thread with her pictures on it, but I'm just getting replies like muffless/beardless EE. She came from a hatchery and didn't match the EE's I got with the same order. The first pic is of her a couple of days old and the next few are her at 7 weeks old.
I hope someone can help me out. (I know she is still young and still has some more feather development to go through, but I figure anybody who has this breed would be able to tell even that 7 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom