Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
We have had a Barred Rock, a Buff Brahma, an Iowa Blue, and four Ameraucana for close to 3 years. They have been great pets and are super tame.

This fall we purchased 1 Buff Polish, 3 Partridge Penedesenca, and 3 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte from MyPetChicken (Arkansas?). The neighbor poodle culled 2 of the Penes and 2 of the Wyandottes... so I have ordered 6 Penedesenca eggs as I can't find any chicks. Hoping for one good Pene roo to take care of the poodle. ;-)

A breeder in Atlanta area said I could buy some Black Penes if I drove down. 12 hours of drive time did not sound economical or appealing. I do not know of other breeders nearby.

Hope we can do our part in introducing Penedesencas to NC. Do you know if there is a specific standard/ideal chicken that I can try and match ours to?

Thanks.
[email protected] but dont take the black penedesenca she is holding for me
hide.gif

Thank you for the information. Greer, SC is about 5 hours away from us. I sent Luann an Email of introduction.

We are still waiting for our order of 6 Pene eggs from MPC. It probably is the 3 Golden Polish eggs that are holding the order up?

Lee Penny, [email protected] said he had some blacks available but I don't know if he ships.

Thank you for the information. Greer, SC is about 5 hours away from us. I sent Luann an Email of introduction.

We are still waiting for our order of 6 Pene eggs from MPC. It probably is the 3 Golden Polish eggs that are holding the order up?

Lee Penny, [email protected] said he had some blacks available but I don't know if he ships.
I would snag them if he does. Good Black's are much harder to get than Partridge and I hear he is a good breeder.

Quote:
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
Good hatching vibes coming your way .
Thank you!

I am a bit nervous right now. Last night I was checking on the eggs and smelled something off. Two of the eggs were weeping. They had cracks That I missed LOL. One was dripping into the water tray. I got them out of there and cleaned up but it make me worry.

fl.gif
First Candling will be this weekend.

Ron

Thank you!

I am a bit nervous right now. Last night I was checking on the eggs and smelled something off. Two of the eggs were weeping. They had cracks That I missed LOL. One was dripping into the water tray. I got them out of there and cleaned up but it make me worry.

fl.gif
First Candling will be this weekend.

Ron

Yikes! Wish you well.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom