Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Pics
They all looked fine yesterday. I am keeping a close eye on them
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
hide.gif

How do we get on listed as breeders in the Penedesenca site?
I was told to just post in the yahoo group. However that is not the best option for me.
I want to be on the site and feel that we should see who is actually breeding them still that are listed.
I know Elias and Luann are plus Lee Penny but not sure after that.
The site needs a update and facelift. I get many requests on where to get Penedesenca now. I will
do my best to help out where I can but the main problem lies with the fact that when someone decides they want a penedesenca,
They can not find them. Or find much information about them.
Any opinions and ideas are very much welcomed. the Cream Legbar club thread is really gaining ground. many people looking to standardize and work on and help that breed. To me the Penedesenca breed deserves the same.

Jason

How do we get on listed as breeders in the Penedesenca site?
I was told to just post in the yahoo group. However that is not the best option for me.
I want to be on the site and feel that we should see who is actually breeding them still that are listed.
I know Elias and Luann are plus Lee Penny but not sure after that.
The site needs a update and facelift. I get many requests on where to get Penedesenca now. I will
do my best to help out where I can but the main problem lies with the fact that when someone decides they want a penedesenca,
They can not find them. Or find much information about them.
Any opinions and ideas are very much welcomed. the Cream Legbar club thread is really gaining ground. many people looking to standardize and work on and help that breed. To me the Penedesenca breed deserves the same.

Jason

X2!

The World has moved on from web pages. The best place to start is with Social media. Face Book and Twitter are the two to focus on.

The problem is a lot of Poultry People are not even up to Web pages yet.

X2!

The World has moved on from web pages. The best place to start is with Social media. Face Book and Twitter are the two to focus on.

The problem is a lot of Poultry People are not even up to Web pages yet.
good idea. I just opened the Penedesenca Breeder's and Fan Club on Facebook...
Add away ,Friend away or just hit Like.

message me with picture's if you want them added. Looking for picture's of Black and Wheaten

Last edited:
I am extremely saddened my white Empordanesa rooster was killed by a red tail hawk today. 2 days ago he got my icelandic rooster.
Now I have to keep my girls locked up till I can figure it out this weekend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom