Calling all Tennessee Lovers!

E6F3C751-5BBD-4D33-9548-928F4A5A0A4D.jpeg

I need to find this pretty boy a new home. He is gentle with his ladies but because he is 3/4 Khaki 1/4 Appleyard he is slightly bigger than a normal Khaki Campbell. His mother is a fantastic egg layer so he has good genes. I am in Oakland, TN (west near Memphis) if anyone would like to give him a good home.

Hey have these all for sale!

2- 3wk old Mystic Onyx Chicks
5- 4wk old Welsummer chicks
4- 12wk old Black Jersey Giant pullets
1- 12wk old Mystic Onyx pullet
2- 13wk old Indian Runner ducks (male) (these guys need to go asap so make me an offer. lol)

East TN outside of Knoxville. Can meet depending on distance.
image4(2).jpeg image5(2).jpeg drake.jpg

image9.jpeg image3(2).jpeg image7(2).jpeg

I am @duck, Cluck, Goose! Urban Farms in Chattanooga, TN.

I breed critically endangered and at risk heritage breeds. My main focus is on waterfowl. Dutch Hookbills are one of my critically endangered breeds and I am hoping to get more folks interested in these amazing ducks. As they were not imported into the US until the early 2000's by Dave Holderread, they are not yet a recognized breed with the APA, but I (and other serious breeders) are working towards changing that.

I also work with saxony ducks, silver appleyards, Indian runners, magpies, silver mallards, and call ducks.

I have both grey and buff colors of Dewlap Toulouse.

I'm downsizing my flock and am dispersing most of my chickens, but I am thinking of keeping my white faced black Spanish, as they are another critically endangered breed.

Back
Top Bottom