calling all wild bird feeders!!

Pics
Hi there
frow.gif

I confess to not reading all the posts in this thread and hope that you do not mind me joining.

We have some beautiful birds here in Aus and I thoroughly enjoy their company; even though they do tend to wake me up very early in the morning
wink.png

This is Porter, an Eastern Koel [cuckoo] his parents [Magpie Larks] raised him in our back tree; he still visits regularly:

This is Chucky, a cheeky little Butcher Bird who visits every afternoon without fail to steal the girls treats. Chucky is a meat eater and does not do vegetables
wink.png
:

Chucky sings to me when he sees me:

We have Turtle Doves nesting near the gazebo under the guttering:

Rainbow Lorikeets:

and Galahs at dusk:

Wow, beautiful birds!

Ooops, how could I forget the Noisy Miners that also visit and enjoy a bath in the top pond:

We have lots of other visitors and now I have subscribed I will try and remember to take some more pictures which I hope you do not mind me sharing.

Ooops, how could I forget the Noisy Miners that also visit and enjoy a bath in the top pond:

We have lots of other visitors and now I have subscribed I will try and remember to take some more pictures which I hope you do not mind me sharing.
Do not mind at all...PLEASE share!! Love to see all the different birds from all over the world!

Wow! Teila you have some cool colored birds! The woodland birds we have pretty much blend in with - well... the woodlands. Except the always present male cardinals of which I believe the female have left for their Mexico vacations with the sensible migratory birds.

Thank you for the welcome everyone.

I am new to appreciating the wild birds and have to be honest that I did not really notice them until I got chickens and started to spend way too much time in the garden
wink.png

I have some more that I have not yet identified and this thread has spurred me on to get some pictures [when I can] and start the identification process.

I look forward to seeing pictures of the birds from other countries also.

Thank you for the welcome everyone.

I am new to appreciating the wild birds and have to be honest that I did not really notice them until I got chickens and started to spend way too much time in the garden
wink.png

I have some more that I have not yet identified and this thread has spurred me on to get some pictures [when I can] and start the identification process.

I look forward to seeing pictures of the birds from other countries also.
nice!
I keep forgetting to take pictures of the Stellar's Jays and their peanuts!

Hi there
frow.gif

I confess to not reading all the posts in this thread and hope that you do not mind me joining.

We have some beautiful birds here in Aus and I thoroughly enjoy their company; even though they do tend to wake me up very early in the morning
wink.png

This is Porter, an Eastern Koel [cuckoo] his parents [Magpie Larks] raised him in our back tree; he still visits regularly:

This is Chucky, a cheeky little Butcher Bird who visits every afternoon without fail to steal the girls treats. Chucky is a meat eater and does not do vegetables
wink.png
:

Chucky sings to me when he sees me:

We have Turtle Doves nesting near the gazebo under the guttering:

Rainbow Lorikeets:

and Galahs at dusk:

Beautiful birds Teila! Nice seeing your pictures of them.

Back
Top Bottom