calling all wild bird feeders!!

Pics
I found him!!!!

Telia! You beat me too it!
lol.png

Sorry Fluffers I thought afterwards that I probably should have told you that I found him and given you a chance to also but I was so excited I just posted it!
wink.png
it's alright, it's Waldo's job to hide from me :p

That's where I thought he was. I could not see him 5 seconds after I snapped his picture!

Thanks
composted duck pile?

I have been seeing a cute little Pacific Wren hopping around eating leftover chicken food, he is so cute!
Plus i saw my first Golden Crowned Kinglet! He was really cool, but i didn't have my camera to take a picture. i did however manage to follow him halfway around the house.

Not a lot of colorful birds here in the desert, but I regularly see Mourning, Inca, and Collared Doves, European Starlings, Grackles, House Sparrows, House Finches, and Abert's Towhees. Sometimes also different thrashers. Rosy-faced lovebirds live in the area (there's a large feral, stable population here). I also occasionally see American Kestrels, a couple different woodpeckers, Great Horned Owls, and a few different hummingbird species -specifically, we've had a pair of Anna's nest next door for years. We had a Greater Roadrunner visit once, but haven't seen him since.

At the feeders at work, we see pretty much the same, with the addition of goldfinches and more thrashers, and the occasional hawk, usually a Red-Tailed Hawk.

Not a lot of colorful birds here in the desert, but I regularly see Mourning, Inca, and Collared Doves, European Starlings, Grackles, House Sparrows, House Finches, and Abert's Towhees. Sometimes also different thrashers. Rosy-faced lovebirds live in the area (there's a large feral, stable population here). I also occasionally see American Kestrels, a couple different woodpeckers, Great Horned Owls, and a few different hummingbird species -specifically, we've had a pair of Anna's nest next door for years. We had a Greater Roadrunner visit once, but haven't seen him since.

At the feeders at work, we see pretty much the same, with the addition of goldfinches and more thrashers, and the occasional hawk, usually a Red-Tailed Hawk.

When I was a kid we went on a vacation to the southwest states...roadrunners fascinated me. We were fortunate to see a few and they were so cool looking!

Nice, i have always wanted to see a roadrunner, but we don't get them in Western WA
smile.png
I haven't seen a gold finch in a few years, and the're our state bird!

I have had some Rufous hummingbirds visiting out feeders, One my niece named hummus
lol.png

Nice, i have always wanted to see a roadrunner, but we don't get them in Western WA
smile.png
I haven't seen a gold finch in a few years, and the're our state bird!

I have had some Rufous hummingbirds visiting out feeders, One my niece named hummus
lol.png

Very appropriate!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom