CAMMY! Your Grandchickies are Here!

LarryPQ

Easter Hatch!!
10 Years
Jul 17, 2009
Hey girlfriend! Your Granchickies are here!

FYI- I got a 100% Hatch Rate on the Shipped Eggies. I got 12 out of 12!

Unbelievable!
wee.gif

36979_img_5150.jpg

36979_img_5122.jpg

And of course, I have to give props to my chicken model handlers: The DH and the BIL.

36979_img_5144.jpg

Unfortunate shot of the BIL:
36979_img_5105.jpg

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!

Last edited:
The husband is now in love with you. He loves his jeep too.

wee.gif
I can't believe that!! 12 out of 12 WOOHOO
thumbsup.gif
You got a better hatch rate than I get
tongue2.gif

So, you have 5 white silkies, 5 MFNN project babies, 1 blue and 1 LAVENDER Silkie, right??? Looks like one lav and one blue to me. The dark blue one is from my splash hen Mattie, shhh..... that is a NO NO to breed Lav to Splash, but she produces really pretty babies. I really do need to move her to a different pen, I'm just not sure which one would be the best. She will be with me until it's her time to meet her maker, she is my baby!

I have been trying to hatch Lavender's all year woman, I have hatched 4 to date!!!!! Maybe, I'll ship all of my Lav eggs to you and you can hatch them for me.
bun.gif

The whites hatch out all different colors, but they feather out white. Did you hatch any white showgirls? OH WAIT, I think I see one in the 3rd pic. Everyone one of my showgirls are broody! I only hatched out 1 showgirl out of 9 eggs!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy they all hatched for you! I told my husband as long as you waited to get them, that I hoped you had a good hatch. I hope they were worth the wait. I can't wait to see them as they grow up.

I think you will really be pleased with the quality of them. I have worked hard on getting them where they are at. My babies that I just hatched look really good. Good foot feathering and good toe spacing. How does your babies look?

Last edited:
Do you have any more Silkie Eggs? 12 for 12.....Thats amazing and they are so beautiful. I would love to have some :)

Quote:
It's raining, so they are all cuddled up and I can't really count them all.
smile.png
Here is a better picture. It is missing one of the showgirls, who was still drying off in the bator at this point.

36979_img_5157.jpg

I see:
1 lav
1 blue
1 showgirl
1 showgirl not pictured
2 NN
3 not NN
3 whites

Back
Top Bottom