Can anyone suggest anything?

I've never heard of that one. But yes, you can administer Tylan 50 injectable orally, with an oral syringe. Are you in the UK? I noticed that's the Ebay site you're on. I don't know what meds are available over there.

I put the dosage on bread and allow them to eat it that way...I tried just doing it orally and it must really be nasty cause they didn't like it at all. You just need to give it to them 5 days instead of 3. Also, depending on the severity of the infection, I have found that Duramycin works well, also. 3/4 tsp per quart of water.

well ive messages the seller on ebay to see how long the egg with drawl is i posted the link to and yes im in the UK :)

well i got a reply from the seller that says "
Preventive: 4-5 days
Curative: 10 days.
About eggs, I am not sure
"
so not sure what i should do :/

Johnn,

You can purchase tetracycline from your Vet in England - it is usually in powder form and can be put into the drinking water - if you only have one infected chicken you can isolate her and keep the medication up for 5 days - normally it is between 10-14 days afetr treatment for the eggs to be OK for human consumption.

Hope this helps!

Suzie

My vet dosen't do chickens thats why i am trying showing loads of link to make sure i buy the right thing and no there is only 2 hens in the whole flock who dont have it, i think they must be vaccinated against it, 1 of thos two are broody and another one who is ill is broody so i want medicine and quick because they are hakf way through sitting on their eggs

Back
Top Bottom