Can anyone tell me what breed these are?

GoodenCrew

In the Brooder
May 16, 2023
DA33B437-A165-44B2-8D17-36DFBFEE84D4.jpeg
I bought these two at a local store. They were the only two chicks left in a bin labeled “Cinnamon Queen Pullets”. As they grew, I could tell they weren’t both pullets. At least not CQ pullets. They were not the cinnamon color. As weeks passed, I noticed that one had much larger feet than the other. Its comb & waddles grew & became bright red. Needless to say, I know they are not both CQs, and the one is definitely a rooster. Now, I’m trying to figure out what breed I have. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• FA500E81-9236-4943-A1B7-318D03F8CF8B.jpeg
    FA500E81-9236-4943-A1B7-318D03F8CF8B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18
How old? I'm sorry about the mixup. That's terrible. Cinnamon Queen chicks are adorable little chipmunk looking things. It boggles my mind how little the people working at the store can care *so little* to learn even the slightest thing about the animals they are handling. That really shouldn't have happened.

Thanks everyone! I’m not at all happy with the store; but, in today’s society, along with the attitude of the store help, I think they could care less about the mix-up. It makes me ill, but it is what it is. I guess I’ll just raise my broilers & love on them while I have them. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom