Can I add more eggs

Minsara

In the Brooder
5 Years
I have 2 egg sets in my incubator.I set first egg set on 10th April.Second one is set on 11th April.Today is 13th April.Can I add another egg set on tomorrow.First egg set will hatch on 1st May.Second set will hatch on 2nd May.Can I
raise humidity on 28th April.Is it harmful for eggs set 3.Can I add egg set 3.

Last edited:
That's what I am doing, I have two incubators so will be using one to hatch in as the eggs get to hatching stage. I have been reading up on a thing called staggered hatching.

When you have a second bator doing a staggered hatch is no big deal as long as you keep track of what goes in when. When you only have one bator staggered hatches (especially those that are spread out over more than 3 days) can lower your hatch rate because you will have different eggs with different needs at various times and can compromise later placed eggs with the need to go into lockdown and up the humidity.

When you have a second bator doing a staggered hatch is no big deal as long as you keep track of what goes in when. When you only have one bator staggered hatches (especially those that are spread out over more than 3 days) can lower your hatch rate because you will have different eggs with different needs at various times and can compromise later placed eggs with the need to go into lockdown and up the humidity.
I'm going to make a new incubator for staggered hatching.I will use that incubator for last 3 days of incubation.

I'm going to make a new incubator for staggered hatching.I will use that incubator for last 3 days of incubation.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom