Can someone explain to me something?

ashyechidna

Songster
Feb 6, 2024
Ok, so I was riding my dirtbike and all of a sudden my wrists and finger started to become sore and hurt a lot. Whenever I stopped for a few, they stopped being sore, BUT as soon as I start riding again- BOOM! Sore and hurt is back.

Ok, so I was riding my dirtbike and all of a sudden my wrists and finger started to become sore and hurt a lot. Whenever I stopped for a few, they stopped being sore, BUT as soon as I start riding again- BOOM! Sore and hurt is back.
It's from the vibrations.
I used to ride a Harley A LOT. Lots of all day riding too. My wrists would get like that. I got a cheap pair of fingerless gloves with padding in the palms.
They helped tremendously. Now days they have a huge selection of choices since they became popular for people that ride mountain bikes.
You can find padded, foam padding, gel padding, etc. I'm sure they're sold wherever street bikes, dirt bikes or bicycles are.

I used to ride a Harley A LOT. Lots of all day riding too. My wrists would get like that. I got a cheap pair of fingerless gloves with padding in the palms.
They helped tremendously. Now days they have a huge selection of choices since they became popular for people that ride mountain bikes.
You can find padded, foam padding, gel padding, etc. I'm sure they're sold wherever street bikes, dirt bikes or bicycles are.
This.

200w (7).gif
YES !!! I always feel smart when you agree with something I say.

Beat me too it.

Back
Top Bottom